Thursday, February 5, 2009

Save The Dates


One of the first things I did after we got engaged was find someone that could make my Save The Dates at an affordable cost. I wanted the theme be represented throughout the entire wedding. Since we are getting married in the Mountains I wanted a rustic yet modern feel as well as something that would incorporate our colors of dark purple and light sage green. I couldn't be more impressed with the vendor that I found. Thanks to the forums at Long Island Weddings I was amazed how many people used a vendor names "Tessa". I soon found out that Tessa owns http://www.evenstarpaperie.com/ . Check her out when you get a chance. She is currently working on our invitation however this is the Save the Date that she made for us.


The final edit we changed the outer envelope to brown. I can't rave enough about Tessa, she is truly an amazing vendor who takes her time and is affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment