Thursday, February 5, 2009

Perfect Details...

One thing I would mention to any Hudson Valley, New York City, and Catskill bride is DO NOT wait to book your hair and makeup people. If you plan on having your hair and makeup done the day of your wedding do not wait. There are so many brides and the "hot" stylists book up fast.

I was lucky enough to get Stacy from www.stylesonb.com for my wedding. If you are looking for something non traditional then Stacy is the one to go to. Her prices are also fairly affordable and she will travel. She also has some great links on her site.

There are a lot of great makeup people out there. Make sure you do a few trials to see what kind of makeup you like. Some people perfer airbrush foundation and some do not. You need to see what works for you. I am using: http://www.meredithhayman.com

Please email me vendors you've found...

No comments:

Post a Comment