Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm BACK! So...Catskill Bride Got Married! 9-19-09


You are probably wondering what has been going on with Catskill Bride for the past FOUR months. Like many brides in their final few months of wedding planning, I struggled with many creative ideas that I wanted to execute with limited funds. So, I embarked on finalizing my details myself in the world of Do It Yourself. With the help of my very creative and excited, Aunt along with very creative event designers, Steve and Melissa, from Steven Bruce Designs, I believe that we created the most amazing wedding possible without the platinum price. I'll detail the cost out in future posts of my DIY project in the mean time here are a few pictures from our amazing day.


1 comment:

  1. Saw your posting about rustic wedding decor items you have available for sale. Please let me know if you are still looking to sell some items. If so, please email details to me at stephaniehaggerty@yahoo.com.

    Thanks!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete