Monday, May 18, 2009

Much Needed Break!

For any of you that follow my blog, I'm sorry! I needed a break. We have all been affected in some way by the downturn in the economy and I'm sad to say that it has had an impact on my life. However, for anyone planning their dream wedding during this time there is hope! So, while I have been focusing a lot of my energy on my job 2 things have happened.

First, my dear fiance has taken over some of the wedding planning. In the past month he: booked our honeymoon, ordered our favors, and booked transportation for the wedding party and our guests! He gets an A++ and a gold star. I'm ever more grateful to him and looking forward to our wedding like never before.

Second, I have embarked on a few Do It Yourself projects. I plan on posting the first one tonight! It is very simple and anyone can do it, I promise! While I am creative I've never considered myself the DIY type bride but it just shows what lengths we are willing to go through to get through the tough times and pull out on top.

I'll be back in a few hours to post the results of my cake flags!

No comments:

Post a Comment